- Job Opportunity for Nursing Education Consultant
- Practice Information
- Renew Online
- BreEZe License Verification
- Web Site Satisfaction Survey
- Join Our Email List
- Obtain a List of Licensees
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
- Information for Military Personnel and Their Spouses/Domestic Partners
- Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA)
Welcome to the Board of Registered Nursing
The Board of Registered Nursing regulates the practice of registered nursing and certified advanced practice nurses in order to protect the public. The Board exists to protect the health and safety of consumers and promote quality registered nursing care in California.
- ATTENTION EVEREST COLLEGE STUDENTS: Please visit the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education website for important information regarding school closure.
- All Continuing Education Provider (CEP) numbers expire two years from the date of issuance. The provider must renew the CEP number in order to offer continuing education courses.
- 2013-2014 Regional and Statewide Pre-Licensure Nursing Program Annual School Reports Now Available
- California RN Licensure qualifications for persons serving in Medical Corps of Armed Services
- California State Auditor's Report on Deparment of Consumer Affairs' BreEZe System Now Available
- 2013-2014 California New Graduate Hiring Survey available on the California Institute for Nursing & Health Care (CINHC) Website
- UNAPPROVED NURSING PROGRAM: Advanced Pro Nursing Institute (Hayward, CA). Click here for detailed information.
- BRN 2014 Sunset Review Report and Attachments
- Approved Regulation: Amendment to sections 1403 and 1444.5 and Adoption of Section 1441 of title 16 of the California Code of Regulations. Unprofessional Conduct.
- Approved Regulation: Amendment to section 1419(c) of title 16 of the California Code of Regulations. Renewal disclosure requirement for reported violations.
- Pursuant to Business and Professions Code Section 136 and California Code of Regulations Section 1409.1, an address change must be reported to the Board within 30 days.
- Potential License Denial or Suspension for Failure to Pay Taxes
- Financial Assistance