- Job Opportunity for Nursing Education Consultant
- Practice Information
- Renew Online
- BreEZe License Verification
- Web Site Satisfaction Survey
- Join Our Email List
- Obtain a List of Licensees
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
- Information for Military Personnel and Their Spouses/Domestic Partners
- Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA)
Welcome to the Board of Registered Nursing
The Board of Registered Nursing regulates the practice of registered nursing and certified advanced practice nurses in order to protect the public. The Board exists to protect the health and safety of consumers and promote quality registered nursing care in California.
- The Board of Registered Nursing’s Application for Licensure by Examination is now online! Click here for detailed information on how to apply and pay your application fees online, or go directly to BreEZe to begin filling out your application and pay your fees.
- Pursuant to Business and Professions Code Section 136 and California Code of Regulations Section 1409.1, an address change must be reported to the Board within 30 days.
- Letter to RN Employers - Licensing Delays for RN Applicants
- 2012-2013 Statewide Pre-Licensure Nursing Program Annual School Reports
- Winter 2013 BRN Report now available!
- Authorizations for out-of-state licensed registered nurses who wish to participate in approved sponsored free health care events are now available on-line.
- National Council of State Boards of Nursing’s (NCSBN) NCLEX Program Transitioning to a Paperless Program in the First Quarter of 2014
- Potential License Denial or Suspension for Failure to Pay Taxes
- Financial Assistance