Advanced Notice of Intent to Readopt Emergency Regulations: Fee Increase - January 19, 2016
Pre-Notice Public Discussion Preliminary Regulation
The Board of Registered Nursing directed staff to initiate the Office of Administrative Law’s pre-notice public discussion as a preliminary activity before starting the formal rulemaking process for Article 8 Standards for Nurse Practitioners proposed regulation.
The Board invites interested parties to submit information/responses regarding the proposed regulation to the Nursing Practice Committee. Please refer to the links below for additional information and directions on submitting your information/responses for consideration.
- Invitation to Interested Parties
- Adoption and Revison 1480-1486 in Article 8 of Title 16 of the California Code of Regulations
Abortion by Aspiration Techniques
- Addendum to Notice of Proposed Action
- Initial Statement of Reasons (Amended)
- Notice of Availability of Modified Text
- Proposed Modified Text
- Notice of Proposed Action
- Proposed Language
- Initial Statement of Reasons