Financial Aid Information
Select from these resources to apply for financial aid to become a nurse:
- Healthcare Leadership Scholarship
Healthcare leadership scholarship opportunity awarded twice a year to any student currently enrolled in undergraduate, graduate or Doctorate level healthcare programs.
- Nursing Scholarship Program (NSP)
Awards scholarships to students enrolled or accepted for enrollment in accredited RN training programs in exchange for at least 2 years of post graduation service at a health care facility with a critical shortage of nurses.
- Health Professions Education Foundation
The Foundation awards scholarships and educational loan repayment grants to nursing students and graduates who are committed to practicing in rural and urban underserved areas.
- Discover Nursing
Search through hundreds of nursing scholarships to find one that is right for you.
Provides assistance in securing financial assistance.
- NURSES for a Healthier Tomorrow
Contains links to financial aid and scholarship information.
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
The Bureau of Health Workforce (under HRSA) application bulletin outlines the various loan repayment and scholarship opportunities they offer.
- NURSE Corps Loan Repayment Program (NURSE Corps LRP)
The NURSE Corps LRP offers registered nurses substantial assistance to repay educational loans in exchange for service in critical shortage facilities.
- Nurse Journal Global Health Scholarship
Offers a merit-based annual scholarship for those seeking to enter or complete their career in the global health field.
- Accredited Schools Online
A comprehensive resource to assist prospective students in making informed decisions about colleges and financial assistance.
Offers information and links on scholarships and other funding resources for nursing students.
- Scholarship and Financial Assistance Information for Minority Students
Includes information and a list of popular scholarships available to minority students.
- Healthcare Leaders Scholarship - Sponsored by Nurse.org
The Healthcare Leaders Scholarship is offered to students entering or currently pursuing an educational program related to nursing or medicine.