Financial Aid Information
Select from these resources to apply for financial aid to become a nurse:
- Nursing Scholarship Program (NSP) – Awards scholarships to students enrolled or accepted for enrollment in accredited RN training programs in exchange for at least 2 years of post graduation service at a health care facility with a critical shortage of nurses.
- Health Professions Education Foundation - The Foundation awards scholarships and educational loan repayment grants to nursing students and graduates who are committed to practicing in rural and urban underserved areas.
- Choose Nursing - Contains information on how to apply for financial aid and/or scholarships.
- Discover Nursing - Search through hundreds of nursing scholarships to find one that is right for you.
- Nursezone.com - Provides assistance in securing financial assistance.
- NURSES for a Healthier Tomorrow - Contains links to financial aid and scholarship information.
- NURSE Corps Loan Repayment Program (NURSE Corps LRP) - The NURSE Corps LRP offers registered nurses substantial assistance to repay educational loans in exchange for service in critical shortage facilities.
- Nurse Journal Global Health Scholarship - Offers a merit-based annual scholarship for those seeking to enter or complete their career in the global health field.