Name/Address Change

Applicants: If you change your name and/or address after submitting an application for licensure, you must notify the Board immediately in order to receive current information.

Licensees: You are required by law (Business and Professions Code Section 136 and California Code of Regulations Section 1409.1) to notify the Board of any name or address changes within 30 days of the change.

Address Change

You may submit address changes to the Board by one of the following methods:

Name Change

You may submit name changes to the Board by submitting a completed Notification of Name Change form by mail (a copy of legal documentation certifying the name change must be included).

If you require a replacement certificate as a result of a name change, please refer to our Duplicate Requests page for instructions.